What can you learn from this session?
The practice of mindfulness has become popular in areas including health and wellbeing, leadership, relationships and education.
It is suitable for those who would like to investigate and experience what mindfulness is before exploring the practice further.
Each session will cover:
- The concept of mindfulness - its sacred and secular practice
- The foundational attitudes that support and strengthen mindfulness
- The scientific research in the field of reducing stress, anxiety, depression, enhancing relationships and leadership qualities
- Understanding the body, mind and spirit connection, and its impact on daily life
- Introduction to the 8 week Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction or Mindfulness Cognitive Therapy course or Mindfulness of Sound Therapy
- Present moment focus through intentional awareness of sensory perceptions - a practical experience
- A guided meditation with mindfulness breathing exercises
- Mindful movements and exercises
- Individual counseling can be offered after the session
If you are interested or would like to know more, please get in touch with us here